Seattle cosmetic dentist, Dr. Timmerman, is LVI trained, meaning he has received advanced, extensive training in creating beautiful smiles using cosmetic procedures. One of the most common procedures Dr. Timmerman performs is the application of porcelain veneers.
Veneers are made of thin shells of porcelain. During the application, a small amount of enamel is removed from the front of each tooth. Then, a porcelain veneer is bonded to the tooth. The result is a natural-looking, beautiful smile.
There are many reasons someone may consider getting veneers.
- Some people have stains or discolorations that are resistant to whitening treatments, and veneers cover stains perfectly.
- Others have chipped, rotated, or misshapen teeth, which veneers can transform into perfect, white teeth.
- Still others are simply searching for a “Hollywood smile” beyond what teeth straightening and whitening treatments can provide.
- Veneers are a great option for nearly anyone who is dissatisfied with his or her smile.
Flawless, Lasting Results
The porcelain veneers Seattle dentist Dr. Timmerman uses are natural-looking because they are very thin and they blend with your natural teeth. No one will know that you have had work done – all they will see is your beautiful, flawless smile.
Veneers are also quite durable. When cared for properly, veneers will last for several years. After your veneers are applied, Dr. Timmerman will explain how to care for your veneers to keep your smile looking beautiful for years to come.
Get the Smile of Your Dreams With Veneers
We want you to be happy with your results, which is why we keep you involved throughout the entire process. During your initial consultation, you will sit down with Dr. Timmerman and discuss what you want your smile to look like in the end. He’ll explain your options for treatment, and if you decide that veneers are a good fit for you, he’ll proceed with explaining your choices.
- We believe in giving our patients as many options as possible.
- You will work with Dr. Timmerman to decide what you want your smile to look like after your procedure, which means you determine the size, shape, and shade of your veneers.
- After all, you are the one who will be wearing this smile every day!
To help you decide what you would like your final results to be, Dr. Timmerman will show you a digital “before and after” smile preview so you can see what you will look like after the procedure. Our main concern is that you love your brand new smile!
Let Us Help You Love Your Smile!
Your smile is a very important part of your appearance. If you don’t love your smile, we want to help you change it! Porcelain veneers are an excellent option for those who are looking to achieve that straight, white smile that gives them the confidence they need to excel in every aspect of their lives.
The first step toward achieving a beautiful new smile is to come in for an initial appointment. Contact Dr. Timmerman to schedule your complimentary smile makeover consultation today.