Smile Makeover – Tukwila, WA
Fully Transform Your Grin
Sometimes a single cosmetic treatment such as teeth whitening is all it takes to improve your smile. But what if there are several aspects of your teeth that leave you feeling embarrassed about your appearance? In cases where you want to make multiple changes to your grin, Dr. Timmerman may recommend a complete smile makeover. We can combine multiple services in order to help you say good-bye to all kinds of imperfections. To start the smile makeover process, give us a call today.
Why Choose Lance Timmerman, DMD for a Smile Makeover?
- Dentist with Over Two Decades of Cosmetic Experience
- Wide Range of Cosmetic Treatments Available
- Team That Always Puts Your Comfort First
How Does a Smile Makeover Work?
The exact details of the smile makeover process depend on your specific needs. At your initial consultation we’ll talk to you about what your goals are and help you set realistic expectations. (It may help if you bring us some photos of smiles you like so that we have a clear visual of what you want.) After examining your teeth carefully and taking the rest of your face into account, we can create your custom smile makeover plan.
If you’re nervous about committing to the process because you’re not sure how the results will turn out, don’t worry! With the help of our virtual smile design software, we can give you a preview of what your teeth will look like after specific treatments. This can help you feel more confident that you’re making the right choices for your grin.
The Benefits of Getting a Smile Makeover
There are several advantages to undergoing a smile makeover in order to transform your smile. Here are a few of the most notable benefits:
- By addressing the various cosmetic imperfections on your teeth, you can significantly improve your confidence.
- A smile makeover lets you get rid of stains and other flaws that make you look older.
- Many people practice better oral hygiene after their smile makeovers in an effort to maintain the dazzling results; this can lead to enhanced oral health.
- The restorations used for smile makeovers are made out of highly durable materials, so you can expect the results to last for a long time.
Understanding the Cost of a Smile Makeover
Before you begin your smile makeover, you should take the time to consider how much you can expect to pay for it. Since every treatment plan is customized, the only way to know the final cost is to visit our office for a consultation; we’ll give you a reliable estimate to work with so that you can start planning appropriately.
Factors that influence how much you pay for a smile makeover generally include the specific changes you want to make as well as the number of treatments needed. We’ll fully explain these factors before you have to commit to anything, and we’ll help you explore the available financial options, such as third-party financing through CareCredit and GreenSky.